Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Make it bigger

This week has been a good week to draw. It's hot and humid, so I really don't have the energy to do much other other than read, what TV and draw. And eat. Trying not to eat so much.

This week I've been working on Opus tiles. I'm usually cautious about using them because they do cost a bit and I never think that I've got many on hand. However, I recently found a stash of them hidden away in a drawer. So, no excuses.

What do draw on them? Inspiration came as I looked through my tiles from this year that I've haven't filed yet. I normally store tiles in neat folders, complete with dates and tangles uses etc. But this hasn't happened for some time.

Anyway, I took inspiration from tiles I'd completed during the year for online challenges.

The first tile is from Made by Joey #131. Here's my original tile.


Here's my Opus version. Tangles used include: bubbles, crezendo, shattuck, tropicana, golven, bunzo + purk in a Zen Gem, W2, buttercup, moowa, mooka and pixioze.




My second tile comes from Made by Joey #141. 



My Opus version uses: pipez, wiffles, betweed, poke leaf, flukes, pixioze, dicso, printemps and tripoli.



Thanks for dropping by.

Miss L



No comments: