I started working on my first tile this morning. I used red as a celebration - happy 5th birthday. The idea for the layout came from a tile I saw on the Instagram page of akseona. Her work is beautiful - check it out.
My second tile is more sedate and reflects the weather here. It has been raining solidly all day today, it rained most of yesterday and we are in for more rain for the rest of the week. We desperately need the rain, so I'm feeling kind of mellow and relaxed, hence the green in the frame.
A question for Tanglers: how do you keep track of the Tangles you know?
An issue that I'm struggling with is how to keep track of the Tangles I know and am learning. How do others keep up?
I know that many of us participate in different challenges each week. I'm also assuming that most of us subscribe to the TanglePatterns updates.
There are so many Tangles out there, how do people learn new Tangles, keep track of old and new Tangles, and then decide which Tangles to use in their non-challenge drawing?
I'm getting so overwhelmed by this at the moment that it is affecting my ability to just sit and draw.
Below is a new Tangle for me called Eddy-per. I think I found it in a weekly TanglePatterns update but not sure.
What else is going on in the world of Miss L
- Helping Moo purchase her new double bed from IKEA, and the reorganising the study to accomodate her old single bed. BoyBoy is doing a great job of helping her build it.
- Continuing to do a major spring clean in summer.
- Enjoying playing with Arthur, the new kitten.
- Enjoying Luna re-discovering the joy of play, which she lost when Dobby died a few months ago (Luna, Dobby and Arthur are all cats and all named after Harry Potter characters).
- Continuing to watch old seasons of The Good Wife
- Continuing to watch Longmire on Netflix with the Husband and BoyBoy.
- Enjoying catching up with friends.
- Trying to get back into the habit of Tangling each day.
- Trying to get back into the habit of exercising regularly.
- Listing to music that I got for Christmas while I draw and clean.
Have a great week.