Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Diva twice this week

Thanks so much for the comments on my post yesterday. Much, much appreciated.

Deanne said that my first tile is reminiscent of Shelly Beauchamp's work. That is such a compliment. Shelly is actually the only CZT that I have met in person. I've spent a couple of days with her twice in the last two years. My next visit is coming up in under 2 months. It is so lovely to me that someone can see her influence in my work.

Diva #315  - again


Couldn't resist playing some more with Molygon. And besides, I had to post again to put up my Made by Joey challenge.

Here's today's tile.



Made by Joey


This week the letter was S and the feature tangle was Sandswirl. I added Showgirl, Shattuck (one of my go to tangles) and Skwirl.


Arthur Weasley the cat


Here's a photo of my adorable kitty Arthur Weasley. He's playing in the cat tunnel. We bought this tunnel many years ago for Dobby when he was a kitten. The next cats - Luna then Arthur - love it. They chase each other through and around it.

Both cats are off to the groomers for some cleaning tomorrow. Arthur's white feet are not white and Luna just be bothered with the whole grooming business. She does like having it done for her. 


Cheers

Miss L

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely tiles! Cute little kitty too!

Anonymous said...

It's true about the Shelly influence. I envy you so much - she is one of my tangle heroes. I think your Molgon tile works very well, in particular the different fills.

Michele said...

Lovely tiles and Arthur is so cute;-) I really love your Molygon fills.

Anne's tangle blog said...

Wow, that Molygon tile is gorgeous!!! That was indeed a nice compliment and what a privilege to meet Michelle!!!
Love the photo of Arthur (and miss my Tedah even more).

trudi said...

Great tiles but what I'm most impressed with is your cat's like someone grooming them? My cats hated when I even brushed them!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Nice to see more pretty Molygon, but your kitty stole the show, for me anyway :)

Lorna said...

Lovely work, and I agree with Jean C. The kitty is the bomb!!