Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Zentangle

Dropped by the Diva's blog today for the first time in a while. The featured tangle is Somnee which is a tangle I played around with recently in the Tangle a Day calendar.

Here is my Somnee page.




At the time I did this page I was also rediscovering Zen Gems. I've found a different method to create them that is working better for me than my previous method which used a base of grey Copic markers. The link to the method I'm using is on the Zen Gems Facebook Group. Here are some of my Gemy calendar pages.





People who have visited my blog in the past may have noticed that I rarely post these days. I'm still drawing but doing it more for myself than to share online. I'm also drawing less often, mainly doing the Calendar every week or so. 

Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

Karen





5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so happy to see your work again. Beautiful!

Anne's tangle blog said...

Lovely work, lovely gems!

Annette P.-L. said...

So lovely calendar pages! I really like your Somnee with the gems!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful calendar pages and I love your gems!

Michele Wynne said...

Ohmigosh! I love those gems! Those pages are amazing 😍