Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

The Diva is back

So excited that Laura is back from her break. I didn't realise how important my weekly date with her was to maintaining my Zentangle practice until the challenges were gone.

Speaking of dates, I am only a couple of weeks away from 2 days drawing with Shelly Beauchamp CZT. This will be my 4th visit with her. Each time I visit we spend time doing the latest Diva challenge. This year, with the Diva on a break, it was looking like that part of our tradition was not going to happen. But no, she is back and I'm happy for her and the Zentangle community she supports.

Challenge 366 - back to basics


There is a Z string in there somewhere.



Half way between challenge 366 and 367



Challenge 367



Have a great week and happy Diva tangling.

Karen




4 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

Great work! Hope the time with Michelle is as good as always!

Gudrun S. said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Great tiles!

Duchess said...

Ooooooo, I like that swirly one!