Here's my latest tile for Diva #283. I wasn't happy with any of my previous efforts so had another go. I think I got the balance between light and dark better.
Adele Bruno's IAST challenge #161 was hard. Like Diva #283, I had trouble with the balance of light and dark, with rain insisting on dominating my tiles and I could not get raindotty on there at all. After several complete failures (which ended up in the bin, they were so bad) I finished a tile I was happy with.
Finally, I tried my hand at a Made by Joey challenge. I've been intending to do one for ages.
Here it is.
Thanks for dropping by. Comments are always welcomed.